PCFL 9 Results: Mohit Arya and Suraj Bahadur pick up wins at the event
30 March 2021
Pro Combat Fight League (PCFL) rolled out PCFL 9 last day in Haryana and had some exciting fights on offer. In the main event, it was Mohit Arya of Mutant MMA Academy Dehradun that came out on top after he stopped the experienced Vikas Dahiya via ground and pound.
Mohit has been on an exceptional run lately and this win over Vikas is expected to be a huge boost for him. Elsewhere, the India vs. Afghanistan showdown between Suraj Bahadur and Tahir ended in favor of the Indian via disqualification when Jujhar Dhillon won via a walkover.
Mandim Rana got the better of Sony Soman Krishna via submission in the India vs. Nepal fight when Rabindra Dhant, Ravi Kumar, Anmol Bhatia, and Harpreet Kaur also picked up wins in the pro bouts. You can see the results below courtesy of PCFL Founders and Indian Combat athletes Pankaj Khanna and Zeba Bano.
- Harpreet Kaur Def. Narmita Yadev via TKO
- Anmol Bhatia Def. Sanjay Jadev via TKO
- Ravi Kumar Def. Harendra Rana via TKO
- Rabindra Dhant Def. Manoj Kumar via TKO
- Jujhar Singh Def. By Naveen Kumar via Walkover
- Mandim Rana Def. Sony Krishna via Submission
- Suraj Bahadur Def. Tahir Sadiqi via Disqualifision
- Mohit Arya Def. Vikas Dhiya via TKO
- Pushpa Singh Def. Tannu via Submission
- Aman Def. Sajal via TKO
- Nitish Def. Parveen via Submission
- Satyam Def. Rudra via TKO
- Harpreet Def. Himanshu via TKO
- Gurtej Singh Def. Gurusavek Singh via TKO
- Kamna Devi Def. Tannu via Submission
- Sandhya Def. Jasieen Kaur via TKO
- Abhishek Def. Nitian via TKO
- Krish Def.Virat via Submission
- Bisavderp Singh Def. Rajeev via Submission
- Pankaj Def. Anshul Via TKO
Let us know your thoughts on the event in the comment section of the article below.
You can download our mobile app available on the Google Playstore and the App Store for all the latest news and updates from the Combat Sports World
LEAVE A COMMENT
Please login to leave a comment